10 Reasons to Smile Today
You'll be amazed what could happen if you just
keep a smile on your face...
Audrey Hepburn, UNICEF ambassador
1. When you don't have much to offer
a smile always saves the day.
2. Smiles and laughter are proven to help
sick people get better faster.
3. When you smile everything seems easier.
4. Smiles are more likely to get you where
you're trying to go.
5. Sometimes when you smile you make other people
forget their worries and smile too!
6. If you smile more you'll age less.
Laugh lines are easier to deal with than worry lines.
7. If you smile everyone
will wonder what you're up to.
8. Smiles make it harder for people to be angry with you.
9. If you smile when you're upset
it'll be easier to carry your burdens
and you might just forget what you were so sad about.
Go on try it, just smile..!